Saturday, March 12, 2011

pray for the people in tsunami and earthquake area safety

Yesterday i went out hanging out with some with my awesome friend.When i was waiting for my friend in the toilet,i saw the news showing some natural disaster but i cant see it well since its so far away.

Right after i reach home,my mom straight away call me to enter the house and watch the news.

Japan was strucked with tsunami and 8.9 magnitude earthquake (its more worst than when its happen to acheh)
The moment i saw that,i was worry about my friend that in japan,i hope they are alright >.<

This morning i know that one of my friend is safe but the others still..not sure T^T *pray pray*

I hope everyone in japan also will be alright....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh yeah,hadi,i hope you are happy with my simple birthday present and happy birthday 8D

You are getting old~

i also will getting old OTL

2 comments:

  1. I pray for the safety of the people affected by the unfortunate incident. I personally have a bad feeling that day but I didn't expect it was this.

    As for the present, I'm pretty sure you can see it from my face. Thank you. FYI, you look younger than me lol despite the age. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. since my friend said he's ok already and that is a relief for me
    Hope people at there all alright
    (scare me when the news said almost 10k people died)

    glad u like it the present ^^

    ReplyDelete