Thursday, March 3, 2011

Craving for earl grey tea

I already longing for Earl Grey tea since the day i realize that i am a tea lover.But finally i get the taste of it when i went to Delifrance last Sunday.

The taste was awesome,its taste bitter and nice in the same time.But they only give the Earl Grey Lipton,but its still ok for me 8D

So,now i been craving to have another cup of Earl Grey tea T^T But i dont have it at my house...need to go out and buy it....OTL

If anyone is kind enough and have it at they house,please share a bit to me *pika pika eyes*




2 comments:

  1. Never try before O.O
    Very expensive? LOL

    I love jasmine tea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i not sure the whole packet,but one cup i had at delifrance only rm4.50 8D quite satisfied with the price also

    ReplyDelete