Monday, March 28, 2011

please...

=________________________=

Ok,most of my artwork i did put my signature on it but since i totally forgot to put at the latest artwork (due i was rushing to finish it up) no need to say "please put watermark so people wont steal and bla bla bla"

I'm aware about that...

stealing other stuff is normal in the world of internet,if dont want to get stolen,dont bother putting in the internet,keep it for yourself.

sigh...

i know its my fault for not putting my signature on it.

but dont make it like a big deal D<


p.s:sorry if someone kinda pissed off coz of this post
     since i did said,this is my place,so i have my own right to post anything that i want
     i need someplace to release all my tension and stress and also prob

KTHXBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment