Tuesday, March 8, 2011

determined

Yesterday i went outside and i encountered one comic magazine.Its still new,and suddenly i want to become one of the cartoonist for this magazine.

But the problem with me is...
I scare that my art skill is not enough to become a cartoonist,i know that i improve a lot these few years ( i LOL when i saw my old artwork)
What will happen if i try to send my portfolio and they rejected it?

I dont like the feeling getting reject...

But becoming a cartoonist is my dream since the day i found out that i love to draw comics...

sigh...


*need get back finishing touhou bookmark...*

1 comment:

  1. I wish I am same as you, know at least what I want to do.

    In fact, now I am so clueless until...I dunno where to go TAT!!!!! I'm so kepala pusing now. *uhuk*

    ReplyDelete