Friday, March 4, 2011

Need a break

After few weeks,i been drawing all about touhou only,suddenly i need to draw something else,so i browse back my art at my DA page,and i encountered one of my fav artwork.An idea just pop up in my head,so i quickly take paper and sketch it


Done around 15 minutes only,using pencil and photoshop to make it darker (or else i cant see what i draw)

"No matter how hard you try...
I cant let you go...
because..
I love you so much"

And i not in love with someone right now >.< i always love to draw this kind of stuff 8D 


P.S:doubt anyone will like me OTL *emo at the corner*

5 comments:

  1. I love you ;3 ~~~
    Well, sure got someone like you~ is just the timing is not here yet for you ;)
    Dun give up! XDXDXXD

    15 minutes and you are done with that??!
    You are really a talented.... TAT not like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,i need to wait for my prince came and pick me up 8D

    yup >.< 15 minutes,tat y its just a rough sketches.can c the guideline at his head and body also ^^lll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, don't say it like that. I'm pretty sure there are tons of guys out the who really like like you but prefer to keep it a secret for a reason. Some of them may even feel like they are not worthy enough to ask you to become their gf. Either way, you don't have to be emo about it. ^^

    Anyway, love your sketch. Are you planning to colour it any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully u r right ^^ then i will keep on waiting.
    color it?urm..mayb 8D if i done color it then i will upload it at my facebook,DA,and here also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihi, he could be closer than you think. Oh well. Anyway, can't wait to see the colour version of the sketch aya. ^^

    ReplyDelete