Saturday, March 12, 2011

=_=

ok...

now i am totally bored...

I know i should draw the bookmark that is still empty laying next to me...

But i not in the mood to draw some fan art...

Should i take a nap? >.<

Should i play game? Dont feel playing it....

I so bored and somehow tired with my life...

I need a hug...i mean hug >.<

I noticed that whenever someone just suddenly hug me,i will shed to tears..

like last few years,one of my senior hug me when i was sitting alone in the dark,i suddenly cry for no reason...
maybe that explain to me that why i dont really like people hug me...

Because i will cry...

And i dont like crying...

Because it will make myself a weak girl...

I may act tough but i am fragile actually.............





誰かが殺すことができますか?






No comments:

Post a Comment