Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Enough already!

I cant stand it anymore!

If you want something and you dont get it,keep it first,then when you have ur own money then go buy that freaking phone!

The main reason they wont but it for you is because its damn expensive

Even i got my own phone after i got a good result in my stpm,if not i will still using a third hand cheap phone that is only can call and sms =_____=

For NDS,i ask dad for a long time,then only i get it.Yup,i know its frustrated not getting what you want,but suck it up!
Save up some money every month,then one day you will get enough money,you should be granted,because dad give u more money than i am every month

Got one time,i only have rm2 in my wallet for 2 month and mom ask me to go buy lunch using my money but i cant since not enough money at all!

oh god...

1 comment:

  1. first. i know it freaking expensive, thats y the only way is to buy from maxis but noooooo with no proper reason.

    Second, i did get more money from our parent every month. BUT DID I LIKE MAKAN DI TANGGUNG, SNACKS, BARANG KEPERLUAN SABUN, CUCI MUKA, STREAMYX, SABUN BASUH BAJU, SABUN MANDI, SHAMPOO, AIR, and etc. and you think food is cheap meh? buy text book summore is not cheap oso. Investigate first before you type anything lar. LOL.

    ReplyDelete