Sunday, March 13, 2011

i had a nightmare last night

i dont like last night dream...
seriously...i dont like it and i scare of it...

I dreamt that i was been chased with one stranger guy,this guy is big,tall and slightly dark,i cant see his eyes much
It begin when i enter a taxi and he is the driver,that time i want go to my friend house.while on the way to there,suddenly he stop the taxi and jump to the back seat (i was sitting at the back seat) he hold my hand,i try to escape but he's too strong,that moment i can see he was smiling and drool all over me.

Somehow i managed to escape and run away,i run as fast as i can,2-3 times he managed to hold my hand but eveytime he does that,i kick him away

Then i ran into one house and there are a lot people inside,i begging for them to help,one of the girl trust me and drag me inside and ask me to hide somewhere.

The bad guy just barged into the house and scream my name.i was afraid,really terrified...

the girl kept on saying that she doesnt know anyone and nobody enter her house but the bad guy said to her with a angry tone

"Dont lie to me,i can smell her from here!"

she try to push him out from the house but he punch me and she fall on the ground

Slowly he come to my place where i was hiding

"I can see you"

He said that with a evil smile on his face,i was too scared and dont know what to do,i just stay still there.He took out a small gun from his pocket and aim to me

"Bye bye little girl"

He pull the trigger and the last thing i remember all black out.

I woke up from my dream,i was sweating a lot,i look around my room and thank goodness...its just a dream...

I really dont like it...i dont like when i having a dream that i died...

6 comments:

  1. Were you stressed out much recently?
    >__< I didn't have bad dreams so far, but I can feel that this week is not a good week.

    *sayang*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i not sure about that >.<
    this not the first time i dreamt that i died.

    *hug hug*

    sayang,bila nak date2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you were thinking about something too much that you didn't even realized about the build up stress.

    Try not to think too much about it ok . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe la >.<

    ok,i will try relax myself more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. bila u senang nak date2 sayang??????

    Try to listen to soothing music before bed, or drink milk :D~~~~

    Till now masih x dapat kerja, geramnya aku!~
    This morning lagi teruk, the interviewer also dun want to interview, for hell she asked me to come for interview?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u set the date and time then i can tell u either i free or not ^^

    ReplyDelete