Monday, July 11, 2011

tokimeki memorial in the mood

lately i been playing TMGS 3rd story all over again,gonna get all the picture 8D

to those people who dont know what is TMGS (Tokimeki memorial) its a otome game for NDS platform.It the same company who make love plus that is Konami (great job *thumbs up* )

I still remember the first time i play TMGS 1st love (that time i play in PS2 ) oh god,i squeal a lot and blushed when playing it XD especially hazuki,but that time i not really know japanese so i just play randomly and never get the good ending ^^lll
then came out TMGS 2nd season,it supposed in NDS and PS2 but since i dont have NDS that time so i just wait for PS2 but sadly i cant find it since its in japanese so in our country they dont take japanese game.

Then after so many years,i finally have my own NDS,i play TMGS 1st and TMGS 2nd  like crazy (because i can carry Hazuki where ever i go,that why you can find NDS in my bag when i went out =p )

But i heard the news,TMGS 3rd story coming out,i seriously cant wait that time XD i was counting the days (it came out on june,but that time was march) i even want to buy the original game cartridge but since i dont have enough money so i download the game (i dont recommended this to people,support original if you have money to spend on it,lol)

Now my second 2D boyfriend is aaa....i cant decide >A< i love all the character in TMGS 3rd..
can i make all of them is my boyfriend so i can have 2D harem >D

so,now i gonna leave the opening video of TMGS 1st,TMGS 2nd and TMGS 3rd.

to all otome game lover,i recommend you all to try play this game ^^
there already fan translation for TMGS 1st and TMGS 2nd ^^

Enjoy~~~


hazuki~ *fangirl mode activated*




not really my favourite this series but they still have bishie guy in it XD




can i hug them all T^T i love ruka,kou,junpei,arashi,konno,seiji and even the girls,mayu and karen =3=

now excuse me,i going to have my virtual dating with my 2D boyfriend XD

4 comments:

  1. Reply/ Pretty? No, I look creppy Haha I shouldn't have wave-hairstyle.
    Btw, I love your post, especially the last sentence, so funny xDDD

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,you look pretty and cute in the same time ^^

    haha XD yup,i love all my 2D boyfriend XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheh, so many 2D bf.. :P

    *message to hazuki about it xD*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nooo~ dont >A<
    later at night he dont want to cuddle me =w=

    ReplyDelete