Saturday, July 16, 2011

more *A*

oh god,i love myself,i getting inspired to draw more and i can finish it quick =w=

here,another pokemon chibi fan art (more pokemon ftw~)
yeah,forgive me for the watermark (i doing this coz i scare ppl will steal and change it,happen to me before)

pokemon black n white trainer best friend: Bianca 

pokemon black and white trainer best friend : Cheren

i forgot the lower the capacity on this one ^^llll

oh yeah,i decided to make it into a keychain after discussing with one of my best friend ^^ tq.
so,in future after i have enough i will print it and sell it ^^
anyone interested? >D

1 comment:

  1. Reply/ Yes, I know I should do this operation. I'm afraid, but I think I will do it...

    I like the second picture, this guy has a greate face expression xD

    ReplyDelete