Wednesday, July 27, 2011

today

well,today almost ended in few more hours..

today is 27th of july..its my birthday and i spend my birthday with making prop and playing DS and do what i do at my daily routine,wow,that is amazing way to spend a birthday.
well,i received a birthday called from my futago (thanks min kim ^^ )

but...
i feel like crying...

OTL OTL OTL OTL

even my parent doesnt remember,so nice~they only realized that after suddenly my youngest bro ask me is it today my birthday? lol

i know that i rarely have a birthday party but i feel sad..
i know its normal for me...
but at least a direct face to face saying happy birthday would be nice...

sigh..
now i keep open the TMGS menu so i can heard my 2D bf say happy birthday to me,lol.

well,happy birthday to me~ ^^

1 comment: