Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i think i...

lately...
i think i gained weight..
not much,probably 1-2 kg only..

but..
you know what?

I'M HAPPY~~~ Weeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~ *rolling on the floor*

why i am happy?because my body is the type to easy lose and hard to gain back OTL

like last time,one day in fasting month,i managed to lose 5kg =_____= i literally facepalm at that moment.
yes,i underweight >w<  but for those people doesnt know me in real life,i do eat,i dont have anorexia,sometime i eat more than my parent.
At middle of night,i will find something to eat,like right now,even though i just ate baked bean =_____= i still hungry..
i wish there is a mcdonald outlet near my place (is under construction currently)
now i need new pants because some of it kinda tight for me =p happy~

and yes,this week doesnt start very well,i having a mood swing like crazy,in morning i moody like hell,then at night i feel so happy for no reason,now i feel like slightly moody
probably because i not feeling very well now? (i noticed these few years,i easily get sick)

i want lasagna,lol,so random XD
i want my bed..*stare at the bed*
i need to finish the prop...

oh yeah,i redo the wing for lilith coz i put the wrong color,supposed the skeleton of the wing is red but i color it black,lol.

i off to bed now
nite~~

1 comment: