Monday, July 18, 2011

al fatihah...

today around 12 pm my mom received a call from uncle that my grandfather having difficulty to breath so they had to bring them to clinic.So,my parent went back to my grandparent house at 3 pm.I didnt received any call from them untill 5.30 pm.

I cant tag along with them since i need to pick up my youngest brother from school.

Around 7.30 pm,my dad called and he gave me a bad news..

My grandfather passed away.I cant believe it...
Since my uncle told my mom that he was alright in the morning,he can still go to store and buy some food...

He had a small heart attack..

He is 96 years old...
He still strong even in that age,he can cut down tree and drive his bike wherever he want...
He love to lie down and relax under the house where there is a cradle under there..
I will miss him...

sorry for my english..its hard to translate my feeling into english...

al-fatihah to my grandfather


i will always remember you grandpa..

3 comments:

  1. prayers for u~ my grandpa passed away a couple years back.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I remember when my great-grandmother died, I was so sad, but I told myself that she's going to a better place ... I'm with you, do not worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys,i appreciated it so much.god bless u all.

    ReplyDelete