Wednesday, February 16, 2011

worry...

lately i getting worry about my health...

Lately,i always have this kind of hard to breath and its painful in my chest whenever i inhale...
I always had this kind of problem since i was small but never bother to go meet a doctor and do check up since my parent said its normal and it will go away...

But..some of my friend insist me going to the clinic/hospital ( the truth is i hate doctor since most of the doctor and nurse always mock my body type..since i skinny and short,i almost cry the last time i went see a doctor,one nurse insulted me and make fun of me)

I got randomly type my pain in in mr google and came out a result that this kind of disease may a heart problem OAOllll  
I dont want that  OTL

Then one of my friend said maybe its asthma...i dont know...

Probably i stress enough...
Too much problem to handle...
Kinda feel want to die because i want to run away from this world reality...

Its too much painful....

I wish i can turn back time to when i was in secondary school...

If i know it will turn up like this..
I dont want to fall in love with that ass-hole...
I want just follow my instinct instead follow what others said...
Be true to my own feeling....

Sigh...
But now all of it...
Its too late already...

Having the pain right now...gotta get some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment