Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Have a fun day yesterday~

Oh god,so long i didnt hang out with friends

Me,Charlene,Randy,Wen,Hadi,Aaron and Farah (She join us when dinner)

All of us spent time with swimming in cyberia pool,in one big pool,only us and its feel like the pool is belong to us only XD Eventhough i long time already didnt swim but its seem my swimming skill still ok (I still can float on my back )
but we had to get out from the pool because the health department want to sprayed a mosquito smoke at that area...

After that,all of us went to alamanda and have dinner in sushi king.  (this is the first time i drove to alamanda at night O_o thank god i still remember the way)
We even have yan seng (forgot the name) at there XD

Huhu,today my whole body in pain =w= so i really need to rest today


Hazuki: Aya,come join me on bed  =A=  *yawning*
Aya:I coming *run and jump on bed and cuddle Hazuki*

2 comments:

  1. Not to forget we pissed a couple off who were swimming romantically in the pool alone. xDDDDD

    The dish is yee sang xD usually used for wishing during CNY dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah XD

    lol,yee sang!
    hahaha,short term memory me lor

    ReplyDelete