Sunday, February 20, 2011

Non-stop osu-ing XD

Since i got myself a new mouse,i bought a gaming mouse,like finally 8D

I have been non-stop playing one game name osu.Its a music rhythm game something like that XD
This game also available in NDS,but i more prefer using the pc because there are a lot of interesting song especially vocaloid song  and touhou song ^^

http://osu.ppy.sh/

This is the link where people can download the game and download the beatmap,at first i thought the game was too hard and i wont play it for a long time,but i was wrong!
I get addicted to it and i love playing multiplayer =w=

I slowly getting better playing this game 8D


Hazuki: I'm so bored since aya been neglected me lately..she too obsessed with osu...
Me: OAOllll  Hazuki-kun~! I'm so sorry >A< I promise I will play with you right after i done play with osu 
Hazuki: ................. *piss off*

No comments:

Post a Comment