Friday, February 18, 2011

sigh

Human...everybody is different,we cant predict how people act...

But cant you see that if someone dont like it or not comfortable by the face expression or the body language?
And yet i not the only girl you treat that kind of pervert way,i heard from others that you treat most of the girl the same way (mostly underage),you touch,you sit too close,you even poke the girls without thinking that girl not comfortable at all....

At least i say the truth that i dont like it when u easily touch me around...
and yet you act unmatured and block everyone that is agreed with me and back me,such a childish way

And i tought i not matured enough
I was just trying be nice and yet you still dont get it,when i say it,you are unhappy with it,you should be lucky that i didnt tell my parent about you,if i did,its the end for you

Dont treat me like "oh,she so small,she wont do anything to me"
You are totally wrong,i have my own patience,if i lost it,i will attack you..seriously,i WILL...

2 comments:

  1. WHO IS THAT PERSON? SHALL I WHACK HIM FOR YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok,me and some of my friend gonna face to face talk to him next time saw him

    ReplyDelete