Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy

Yesterday i went to a beach at bagan lalang,its far from my house but its worth it because the place is nice and the beach is clean (probably because its still new)

Took some picture while on the beach

the tree (lol,i love take pic of tree)

the beach

me,dont ask me why i pose like this,my mum took it


a random dad and his son

the stuff sell at there,colorful right 8D





Right after that,we went to another beach,that is at Morib,Kanchong Darat at Selangor.We went there for lunch,more pic coming up XD

Since its hot,so i order ABC,it mixed with ice cream also XD i love it ^^



and this is the main course,ayam kampung and rice.

The beach,at morib,we can only view the sea from the port,if want swimming,need to go to the another beach that is not far away from this place.



For today,also a non-stop walking and window shopping,but i managed to buy 3 new earring (ring and earring somehow become my new obsession OTL ) Its really cute,a pattern of ribbon,rabbit and music note ^^  But i somehow pissed off a bit coz i went to one wig shop (my mom drag me coz she kept on saying dont but wig from online) The price of the wig is damn expensive OAO the wig i bought from cckids,40cm at least can get rm60++ but at that shop 40 cm wig,rm180!!

Not only that,my mum told the shop keeper that i always buy from online,the shop person straight away scold me "Why you buy from internet?Its not good at all!Our shop is cheaper than there,plus its fake,our is real coz we imported it from china,korean and japan!next time come to our shop"
I just ignore her and straight away get out from the shop,pffttt~! Like i will buy wig from your shop.






This is the earring i bought,kawaii deshou ne ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment