Tuesday, May 22, 2012

C2age review

Finally,C2age 2012 is over~~~~~ *flip table*

Its been a busy and tired day for me =w= eventhough i didnt open the BUFFLLAMAS booth but still tired.

I did cosplay both day,saturday and sunday.As some people who read my previous post,i cosplay as taokaka from blazblue.everything was last minute,i didnt managed to finish the claw before the event due no 

material i can find around my house.

During the event,my mask kept on falling off and my shoe *A* the platform was coming off!! I literally drag my right left while walking and i kept on bumping to a lot of people because i cant see properly and i cant find some of my friend OTL
But the best thing is,a lot of people doesnt recognize its me >D 



huhu,here some pic of me in taokaka costume








photo credit to reddot photography / kaezar kaze

For day 2,i somehow crossplay for the first time,i crossplay as rinnosuke from touhou project.Well,it seem i dont see any pic of me yet plus few people want take my photo since not a lot people recognize the character,oh well ^^
*edit*  
i managed to get some pic 8D


Overall,I am happy at the event,i managed to meet some of my friend and make new friends as well 8D

Well,i still cant rest after the event,on sunday,i slept like 3 hours then woke up continue making prop for taokaka,making the claw~~~~~~~THE CLAW~ *insert toystory phrase*

I did the whole thing around 8 hours nonstop.After that straight away to H,T.Production studio for photoshoot

*remind me not to do like this ever again.........i am exhausted like hell........*

But the prop somehow turn out really nice and i am proud of my self *smackself* only i need to fix the color scheme on it.
Dont have any of the pic now,but when i get it,i will post it here ^^

Right after i reached home,i K.O and feel a lot better today 8D Fully energized!!


So,next event,AFAMY~~!!!! weeeeeee~~

I gonna debuted a very mainstream character,LOL!
And a very big dress also,so...
Hoping to meet all my friends there also~

Ciao for now~
Aya signing off~





No comments:

Post a Comment