Sunday, October 16, 2011

unsecured

sometime when i ever i post an artwork,i didnt get a lot of response or no response at all...

i not going to down some people or make fun of people..

but some of them the drawing not really got but a lot people like it....

mine like nobody bothered about them....

i shouldnt have enter the countdown...

it make me super sad by the few people like my artwork...

yeah,there are a lot of awesome artwork and better than me...

it make me really sad...

sometime i lose confident on myself...

sometime i felt that i should stop drawing...

but if i stop...

i dont have anything else...

i dont have any talent than that....

yeah...i had to admit that sometime i can steal someone awesome skill and make it belong to me..but i cant...

I am slow in learning something new...

sigh...sigh..

come on aya >A<

自分を信じている


私はそれを行うことができます

4 comments:

  1. They will always be someone better than us. Even those who claim they are the best, the top, will always get overtaken by someone better somewhere out there.

    Even if we deny it, we all know whenever a competition like this is put online, those with the biggest influence and circle of friends are bound to go on top. Out of that, maybe only some of them truly like the poster because they deserve it. So don't feel discourage about it.

    Then again, don't ever feel regret from joining this competition. As an artist, be proud of your artwork there. That is your artwork over there. Even if there are only a few, there are still people who love your work, who appreciate it, that care.

    Remember how excited and happy you were when you were making that poster? It shouldn't be about who got the most star even though in a competition you are supposed to aim for the first place. The most important thing is you enjoy the experience.

    So cheer up ok. It's not really pleasant seeing you getting all insecure and discourage like this. Ganbatte.. >__<

    p/s: Please don’t stop drawing. I love seeing your work every time you upload it eventhough I don’t go and comment all of them. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Hadi. Everyone's artwork is unique in their own way. I do think your artwork is nice and I was happy when I saw your drawing in my art book when Kyon gave it back to me. I thought it was so nice at the first look.

    Well, people said "the beauty is in the eye of the beholder". So, you shouldn't be so upset with what other people said. Instead, take their comment as encouragement to move on and improve.

    Ganbade~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just coz of few people like your drawing doesn't mean you should stop! It takes time to build up your fans and supporters! Love on what you doing! Don't coz of others you give up on what you love most! Ok?

    As Hadi said be proud of your own work! You yourself will only know how hard to produce your own artwork! Come on you think everyone can draw like you? My drawing for example is like 2, 3 years old kids doodle! So be proud of yourself!

    Furthermore your drawing skills will just improve and improve again~but if you give up now, won't it just a waste?

    Jia You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys >.< i sound like a child when i post this stuff >.<

    ReplyDelete