Friday, October 14, 2011

awessssooooommmmeeee

today i went to midvalley with my lil bro,kyon

at first we plan to watch movie the thing but it seem real steel came out today also,so after my bro checking the thing movie review,so we decided to watch real steel

one thing i had to said about this movie

AWESOME~~!!!! \(^o^)/


I really love the movie so so much.
at first i was i already expected this movie is nice but this is fucking awesome >A<

so,i do recommend people to watch it ^^


must watch movie~~weeeee~~

________________________________________________________________________________

random artwork for this week
i will try to put new artwork each week


color version (didnt bother to erase the pencil line XDXD)

2 comments:

  1. *take the fish and throw it at the robot :P*

    I haven't watch it yet, but was very excited after seeing the trailer that day. Maybe I'll try to find some time to watch it back in cyber later.

    I'm glad to see you enjoy the movie very much with kyon. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,u should go watch it,highly recommend it 8D

    ReplyDelete