Friday, August 5, 2011

weee

i am so happy ^^

thanks to my beloved friend named hadi ^^ he gave me something that i really wanted and i really like.
to people that read my previous post,i said something about TMGS 3rd story visual art book right?
you know what?
hadi gave me the book =3= i seriously love it~~ *jump around*

i really love the book till just now i took a nap with the book on my left and my DS on my right,lol =p

thank you thank you so much hadi ^^
*hug*

i didnt take any pic of the book yet =p
i might take pic of the pages but i probably will upload in fb only
for now,enjoy a chibi fanart of TMGS 3rd story of ruka and bambi drew by me

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's not like I wanna give it to you, it just happen to slip from my hand to yours >3>

    Anyway........, your welcome aya. I'm glad that you really like it. ><

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete