Monday, August 22, 2011

tantrum

ok...

i feeling like throwing a tantrum....

i dont understand why my youngest bro can throw a tantrum like a no reason and my mum just let him?
if i was about throwing a tantrum,my mum surely scold me.......

I hate it..
I cant express my feeling...
all the anger i just kept to myself..
now...

i feel like something wanted to burst out from my heart..
like all the negative feeling...

i feel like crying,rage,throwing stuff and even jump out of window...

that's why i always try to keep calm because once i started to get angry,i feel like releasing everything..

i almost lost it yesterday..
at public somemore =_____=

i not a calm girl..
i actually have a very bad temper since small...
its just not everybody know..
even my parent doesnt know that...
since i am the eldest one..
i need to hide my true feeling so my little brother wont follow my example..
but it slowly taking the effect right now..

its ruining my life..
i been following what people want..
not what i want....

FUCK!
sorry for the F word

1 comment:

  1. *pats*

    Just want to tell you that I'm the eldest one as well...So I know exactly how you feel...

    Coz what happen to you, happen to me as well...

    And one of my wishes is to move away from my parents as far as I can...

    ReplyDelete