Wednesday, April 13, 2011

great time yesterday 8D

yesterday i and bunch of my friend went out to KL to pick up my friend costume and i order my new costume (well,my money short after that >.< )

then after that,we went to midvalley and meet up with one girl name Yori (she is a pretty girl *w* ) ,she with her boyfriend (sorry i cant remember your name,lol,i had hard time to remember new name).

we watch RIO movie together and at first i thought the movie not really good but i was wrong,the movie was hillarious and from the start i keep on laughing till the end XDXD  i love the movie so much 8D

then we ate dinner together,we spend more than 5 hours at KL (lol,and i was wearing the wrong shoe,my feet was blister after that)
and the way i walk quite slow actually so eventually i had to run a bit to catch up with them,lol

But it was fun ^^ i wish we can hang out together again 8D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


at night i browse my deviantart page and i comment one artwork. (since i love to give comment or advise how can improve or fix which part that seem wrong)
i know that my artwork is not the best but i still have right to comment right?

i received the reply sound like that i dont want to hear your comment,bla bla bla,this one is better than the previous artwork attitude.

HEY~!

if you dont want to hear any comment about your artwork,better dont bother to post it online!
you dont know how hard to get a spot where people can notice your artwork and how hard for people to accept that you are into this kind of stuff.

nowadays a lot of newbie in drawing manga and suck in drawing claim they drawing are the best and dont want to listen to other people opinion and comment.

i draw more than 10 years to get to this level and still struggling~!
people rejected my artwork
people mock my artwork
people make fun of me
people said i should give up on art because it will bring nothing to you (this still go on to me)
people trying to change my style
people steal my character and make it into her character


and since i not always a fan art artist,this make me more harder to get notice =_______=
and as you can see,eventhough i drew fan art,my drawing style make the character look different.

sigh...~

7 comments:

  1. You have your own style, be proud of it,try to improve it and ignore those newbie who refuse to appreciate someone else comment.


    As for the blister...ouch...no wonder you look a bit uncomfortable. I thought maybe because you were just tired. Sorry for walking so fast. OTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,i am proud with my current drawing skill =w=

    i just dont want to menyusahkan u all by walking slow coz of me >.<
    tat y i just keep silent and try to catch up with you all 8D
    its ok,i walk slow really,my step is small >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, ok but next time do tell us. I'm the type who tend to walk the fastest in the group so I do feel a bit bad about this. It won't bother us that much really.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kalau sakit next time just tell~ >A< At least we understand n will slow down XD After all, wats the rush? XD

    And yeah, like hadi say, kalau dia tanak accept the critic, ignore saja, and improve urself. dia tanak listen, dia punya pasal, dia punya loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolol,okk,i will tell u guys if it happen again ^^lll

    plus tat person is someone we know >D
    later i meet u guys,i tell u all~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way u r saying it, i think i know who sudah.................

    ReplyDelete