Friday, April 1, 2011

what happen to me TAT

In this week i dreamt that i found a snake inside my room,the snake try to bite me but i avoided the snake like..2 times...
(in my culture,if you dream about a snake,that means you will get marry soon )

the next day,i told my mom about the dream,she freaked out OAOllll  then ask, either that i have a boyfriend already or not,i replied to her

"I dont have a real boyfriend but i have boyfriend in my DS"

LOL! i cant imagine i said that XDXD

Then my mom ask me to become serious,lol.
I said i dont have any boyfriend or husband candidate =__________=

yeah..my age this year is 23...if according to my cousin..i am on the next line...next line to get marry...*head bang on the wall*

Then last night i dreamt one boy (somehow i cant remember his face) he proposed to me,he gave a flower bracelet,its pretty and its shining,lol.
And i say yes....

Am i that desperate O_o

sigh...


the scene almost like this 
and yes,i already stop playing TMGS for a while because of pokemon.so i dont know the reason i getting this kind of dream OTL

4 comments:

  1. Aya,you are not desperate.maybe you are just thinking about it too much or watch something mushy this couple few day to trigger that dream.

    It could also be an indicator that someone do like like you...somewhere but then again just because you gonna be 23 yo and on the next line of getting married doesn't mean you should rush it.Try to relax a bit ok.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. mushy mushy errmm...let me think..

    i been addicted to pokemon lately...

    i also not sure OTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Age doesnt matter, everyone will find their other half one way or another. :3

    HADI, KEEP UR SERPERIOR AWAY FROM AYA D:<

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks chiko 8D

    then i need to keep on waiting n hopefully i wont worry about my age,lol

    ReplyDelete