Monday, March 12, 2012

animax carnival 2012

last saturday at sunday on 10/3 -11/3 there was an event called animax carnival at 1Utama.held by animax,astro company.well,i went to the first day only since i was too lazy to go the second day =p

I reach there around 10.45 am since i supposedly can reached there around 10 am but there was traffic jam =_______________=

so,after reached there i search for my friends (well..its been a long time i havent go to 1Utama,so i quite lost at there at first XDXD )

after i found my friend,i changed into my costume and help me my friend put some makeup on him =p

since its a small event,so i decided to do bambi from TMGS 3rd story again.But this time,i finally have my partner (as i already stated that in my previous post)
my review on the event...hurm...its was BORING~ seriously =_____= i was shocked about it actually,the way astro promoted the event on tv advertisement like the event actually so grant and big.but the venue so small plus the huge crowd,i cant walk properly,i kept on be push around people -.- i was little disappointing but since i went hang around with couple of my friend,it keep my mood ok a bit ^^

and this is the first time i went home early if i went to any ACG event XD

hur,not much about the event also.


here,only one pic since nobody know what character and which game series i did XD

credit to moon art studio for this lovelt pic ^^

coughcoughiwannacryfinallyihaveadecentpiccoughcough

2 comments:

  1. The picture looks great! You two have chemistry in this picture. I smiled when I look at this picture at first glance. I wonder why....

    :))))

    Waa...he's really tall =="""

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu,can u guess who is this guy?he same school wit us oo~ =p

    ReplyDelete