Thursday, December 8, 2011

wow

lately i been having 3 nightmare related to this upcoming event,CF

oh god..i dont like it >A<

first dream:

i was at the event hall and one of my friend ask if i want to change cloth (into cosplay costume),then when i check my bag,i forgot to bring the costume
-then i somehow woke up,well,its normal for me to have this kind of dream

second dream:
i was at the event hall (again),i saw all my doujin member was busy setting up the booth and so on,my friend already change into .....(i not gonna say,its still a secret this character,lol) so i also wanted to go change,and again i forgot to bring the costume.i was panicked,so i closed my eye n repeated said "this is just a dream" but after i open my eyes,i still at the event hall,i screamed n almost crying,lol
-then i woke up,i was sweating and glad i still got time to finish the prop and so on

at this moment,i though i wont have this kind of dream anymore coz i mostly 98% ready and almost finish everything but....i was wrong...

third dream:
same thing,almost the same like the second dream situation and i did closed my eyes in this dream but the best part,all my friends said that this is real,i almost cry that time =w=
-but then i woke up~

wee~~
well,this might means nothing and not scary at all,but for me its nightmare,and i will make sure i will get everything ready before the event next week >A<


p.s:not only me having a nightmare,most all my doujin group also had nightmare XDXD *combo nightmare!!*


No comments:

Post a Comment