Saturday, November 12, 2011

oh yeah!

finally my red boot for my lilith cosplay is here *shed tears*

its super super red,lol XD and i love it so much,well,its not the exactly the same look but its fine for me already ^^

now i only need to practice walking on it,i never have this kind of high heel O_o most of the time i only wear wedges.because i dont want to fall over when walking in the event hall later or i might need to run (who knows)

this evening i also try wearing the full set of lilith costume (well,without the wing) you know what?

I SUPER LOVE IT 8D

my dream is finally coming true TAT

now i only need to do the wing,stuff for BUFFLLAMAS ^^

coz the day 1 cosplay plan already almost done,only need wait for the wig
day 2,wing

doujin stuff
-illustration
-one shot manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment